Departure: 05:00 a.m.
Return: 08:30 p.m.
Return: 06:30 p.m.
We provide pick up and drop services to and from your hotel.
- Visit the monastery and attend the morning/afternoon group pooja (prayer chanting) with the monks and hear the horns, drums, conch shell, trumpet, bell etc use during the prayer.
- Meet a Buddhist monk and learn about their monastic life and their daily studies and activities in the monastery.
- Discover the arts and crafts of the Tibetan Plateau – and learn how Tibetan people introduced and make Tibetan carpets in the settlements.
- Learn about the symbols and images that are so important in their daily life.
- Enjoy Tibetan foods in a local family, where you will get a taste of Tibetan food like, tsampa (Roasted barley flour), butter tea and Tibetan bread.